Additional Capabilities - Jan. 19, 2001
Foundation Systems & Anchors, Inc is pleased to announce the purchase of the following new pieces of equipment that will expand our capabilities and better serve our customer's requirements for years to come.
- 2 - "Landis" 2-1/2" Double head bolt threading machines. This increase our thread cut capacity by over 20%. Status: Operational.
- 1 - (NEW) Custom designed double head planetary roll threader. 3/4" & 1" roll threading capacity (6" max.thread length). Increases roll threading capacity by over 500%. Status: Operational.
- 2 - (NEW) "Phoenix" computer control automatic band saws. Steel cutting capacity has new been increased by over 100%. Whether we're cutting our material to manufacture anchor bolts or cutting our material for that "special" project, we have the capacity to serve you! Status: Operational.
- 1 - (NEW) "Gaumer" hydraulic bending machine. With the purchase of this machine, we now have the capability of bending "J" hook anchor bolts as well as large diameter "U" bolts up through 2" dia. high strength material. (Forms from 1-1/2" I.D. to 13" O.D.) Status: Operational.
- REBAR - FSA has the capabilities to provide finished rebar threaded
products up to # 18 Oversized in any quantity desired.