The Contec anchor bolt sleeve offers a patented "stepped" system allowing one shell to accomodate two or more anchor bolt diameters. The versatility of this design provides flexibility in the field and reduces inventory requirements. If sizing of anchor bolt sleeve is required, simply cut at gauge line.
Anchor bolt sleeves provide a grout pocket around anchor bolts to allow you to position anchor bolts exactly where you want them. They provide a quick, easy way to make the final adjustment and add grout to a clean pocket at lower costs than any other method.
- Quick and easy to install
- Low Cost
- Grout pockets inherently keep free of water and dirt
- Sleeves are color coded by size for easy identification
- Special pressure fittings on each "step" assure firm placement on bolts
- No custom prefitting required... no welding, forming pipecutting, or packing
- Geometrically engineered radius ribs provide maximum mechanical interlock